The relatively new Discovery Weekly feature launched by Spotify in July last year is gaining in popularity at an extremely fast pace. Representatives of the site have just praised that their new function already has 40 million listeners.
Discovery Weekly is one of the newer features offered by Spotify, which was launched last summer. In a nutshell, every Monday, site users receive a completely new music recommendation list that they can listen to for the remainder of the week.
This feature is extremely popular as more than half of the listeners are returning every Monday for a new playlist. It is worth to add that since the beginning of its existence, almost 5 billion works have been re-created. Discovery Weekly’s greatest popularity is in the 25-34 age group as well as 55 years and over. In turn the most popular genre of music is pop, followed by Indietronica and Indie pop.
- Are Wireless Desktop Speakers Worth the Money? - June 2, 2017
- Why the iPad 2 is Evolutionary and Not Revolutionary - May 13, 2017
- Audio Effects: Chorus - May 6, 2017
- IPad 3 thinner and retina - May 3, 2017
- Break into the Pentagon - April 30, 2017
- Second generation Samsung Galaxy A7 in TENAA hands - April 30, 2017
- Twitter relaxes the 140 character limit - April 18, 2017
- Smartphone detects HIV in 15 minutes - April 15, 2017
- The Russians responsible for the attacks on Yahoo - March 30, 2017
- Head up Display for each car - March 10, 2017